MARTINUS TEXT 1 Text 2 »
Martinus' twelve points - The Essence of Mankind's Evolution and Fate in Twelve Points
1. The victory of unselfishness over selfishness in all forms (the victory of
common interest over private interest).
2. The creation of an international, democratic world-government.
3. The disarmament of all countries in favour of the establishment of an international, impartial world police force.
4. The development of an international, undisguised - not secret - supreme system of law and justice represented by science's most eminent people in spiritual as well as in material fields who will be qualified to know the difference between "abnormal actions" and "crimes" - having knowledge of the course of evolution and the eternal laws of life, which would thus guarantee absolute justice for everyone and everything.
5. The abolition of private individuals' possession of valuable goods in favour of their appropriation by the world-state.
6. The abolition of money in favour of the establishment of an individual's personally rendered work as the only means of payment for him.
7. The establishment of one fund for childhood, old age and illness covering the whole of the world-state and founded on the basis of deductions from work-receipts.
8. The use of machines for shortening material working hours in favour of days for study and spiritual research.
9. The abolition of bloodshed and policies of violence.
10. The abolition of torture, corporal and capital punishment in favour of expert arrangements for internment and education.
11. The development of vegetarian food, of health and the care of the physical body, and of light, healthy housing.
12. The development of intellectual liberty, tolerance, humaneness and love to all living beings, to people and animals, to plants and to minerals.
Published in Livets Bog I, 117. ©Martinus Idealfond
Translated by Jeanne Day